Due Diligence on potential business partners, when adding a new vendor or even when hiring a new employee is vital to confirm legitimacy and reduce the risks associated with such professional relationships. Global integrity due diligence investigations provide your business with the critical information it needs in making sound decisions regarding mergers and acquisitions, strategic partnerships and the selection of vendors, suppliers and employees. The level of due diligence will ensure that working with a i.e. potential trade partner will ultimately achieve your organisation’s strategic and financial goals.
WHAT IS DUE DILIGENCE?
Due Diligence is understood as the reasonable steps taken to satisfy legal requirements in the conduct of business relations. An Integrity Due Diligence allows you to reduce risks – including risks arising from the FCPA (Foreign Corrupt Practices Act) and the UKBA (UK Bribery Act), to make informed decisions and to pursue takeovers or mergers with more confidence. Unlike other kinds of control (audits, market analysis, etc.), it must be completely independent and thereby rely as little as possible upon information provided by the researched subject. The other important difference lies in the methodology: commercial or financial due diligence analyses available information, Investigative Due Diligence provides reliable and pertinent, but raw, information.
HOW IT WORKS?
Use our DueDiligence360TM
reports to help you comply with anti-money laundering, anti-bribery, and corruption regulations or ahead of a merger, acquisition, or joint venture. You can also use them for third-party risk assessment, onboarding decision-making, and identifying beneficial ownership structures.
Identify key risk issues clearly and concisely using accurate information in a well-structured and transparent report format. Our comprehensive range of reports includes specialised reports that support specific compliance requirements.
Protect your reputation and the risk of financial damage and regulator action using our detailed reports. They enhance your knowledge and understanding of customer, supplier, and third-party risk, helping you avoid those involved with financial crime.
PARTIES OF INTEREST
- Joint Venture Partners
- Third-Party Affiliates
- Technology Vendors
- Business Services Vendors
- Distribution Channel Partners
- Any Other Entity Wishing To Transact With Your Business
WHAT CHECKS DOES DUE DILIGENCE 360TM INCLUDE?
CRI Group investigators employ a proven, multi-faceted research approach that involves a global array of databases, courts and public record searches, local contacts, industry and media resources, and in-depth web-based research. Our resources include:
- International business verification
- Individual business interest search
- Personal profile on individual subjects
- Company profile on corporate entities
- Historical ownership analysis
- Identification of subsidiaries & connected parties
- Global/national criminality & regulatory records checks
- Politically Exposed Person database
- International digital media research
- Company background analysis
- Industry reputational assessment
- FCPA, UK Anti-Bribery & corruption risk databases
- Global terrorism checks
- Global financial regulatory authorities checks
- Money laundering risk database
- Financial reports
- Asset tracing
- Country-specific databases that include litigation checks, law enforcement agencies & capital market regulators
WHAT ARE THE KEY FEATURES OF INTEGRITY DUEDILIGENCE360TM?
- Vendor due diligence & M&A due diligence on new commercial relationships, JV partners, acquisition targets, agents & distributors
- Compliance due diligence – e.g., FCPA compliance, UK Bribery Act compliance & other (inter)national counter-bribery legislation
- Due diligence investigation on third-party suppliers, agents or distributors
- In-depth investigations ahead of mergers, acquisitions & joint venture formation
- Pre-IP background checks
- Research into recipients of proposed equity investments or loans
- Enhanced due diligence during the client on-boarding process
- Help with document review, risk rating, & programme audit
- Training for in-house due diligence staff
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CHOOSING CRI GROUP?
Clients who partner with us benefit from our:
Expertise. CRI Group has one of the largest, most experienced and best-trained integrity due diligence teams in the world.
Global scope. Our multi-lingual teams have conducted assignments on thousands of subjects in over 80 countries, and we’re committed to maintaining and constantly evolving our global network.
Flexibility. Our DueDiligence360TM service is flexible and can apply different levels of scrutiny to the subjects of our assignments, according to client needs and the nature of the project.
WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY KNOW ABOUT THE INTEGRITY OF THE PARTY & THEIR WAY OF DOING BUSINESS? DOES OR DID THIS PARTY ADHERE TO (INTER)NATIONAL REGULATIONS ON ANTI-CORRUPTION & ANTI-BRIBERY? IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THERE IS A LIABILITY RISK?
At CRI Group, we specialise in Integrity Due Diligence, working as trusted partners to businesses and institutions across the world. Our people work with energy, insight and care to ensure we provide a positive experience to everyone involved – clients, reference providers and candidates. CRI’s unique identity and vision evolved from our fundamental desire to support our clients and their candidates. Safeguard your business and its integrity with DueDiligence360™.
Our DueDiligence360™ expose vulnerabilities and threats that can cause serious damage to your organisation and can significantly reduce business. CRI Group is trusted by the world’s largest corporations and consultancies – outsource your due diligence to an experienced provider and you will only ever have to look forward, never back.