CRI® Group’s Third-Party Risk Assessments are front-line tools used to ascertain whether an organisation has the appropriate policies and procedures in place to address all potential risks at the management, operations and financial levels and simulates the likelihood of those risks occurring.
A 3PRMTM assessment includes a review of internal auditing procedures, compliance guidelines, performance criteria, internal controls, reporting processes, and contractual requirements vital to fostering a long-term positive outcome with the third-party provider when looking at the relationship from a cost-benefit standpoint. A 3PRMTM assessment verifies whether the proposed third-party relationship is consistent with the organisation’s strategic plan and overall business strategy. Specific areas addressed in a 3PRMTM assessment include:
- Audit and supervision functions that assign clearly defined responsibilities within the organisation
- Business continuity plans that take into account natural disasters and third-party business closures
- Supply-chain alternatives that react and respond to every possible scenario, from regional events to currency fluctuations
- Jurisdictional considerations and affiliations with potential partners located in regions that may be prohibited by law
- Data and intellectual property protection, which includes customer privacy and information security considerations
- Anti-corruption and whistle-blower policies begin with staff education and extend to safe internal and external reporting mechanisms which are easily accessible to management and staff.
Our 3PRMTM assessments ensure tight controls to mitigate key risks and designate specific staff responsible for maintaining those controls. Any gaps detected in those controls are addressed during the assessment phase.
CRI® Group invites you to schedule a quick appointment with us to discuss how conducting our 3PRMTM assessment can help you and your organisation.
Who is CRI® Group?
Based in London, CRI® Group works with companies across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia-Pacific as a one-stop international Risk Management, Employee Background Screening, Business Intelligence, TPRM, Due Diligence, Compliance Solutions and other professional Investigative Research solutions provider. We have the largest proprietary network of background-screening analysts and investigators across the Middle East and Asia. Our global presence ensures that no matter how international your operations are, we have the network needed to provide you with all you need, wherever you happen to be. CRI® Group also holds BS 102000:2013 and BS 7858:2012 Certifications, is an HRO certified provider and partner with Oracle.
In 2016, CRI® Group launched the Anti-Bribery Anti-Corruption (ABAC®) Center of Excellence – an independent certification body that provides education and certification services for individuals and organisations on a wide range of disciplines and ISO standards, including ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management- Guidelines; ISO 37000:2021 Governance of Organisations; ISO 37002:2021 Whistleblowing Management System; ISO 37301:2021 (formerly ISO 19600) Compliance Management system (CMS); Anti-Money Laundering (AML); and ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery Management Systems ABMS. ABAC® offers a complete suite of solutions designed to help organisations mitigate the internal and external risks associated with operating in multi-jurisdiction and multi-cultural environments while assisting in developing frameworks for strategic compliance programs. Contact ABAC® for more on ISO Certification and training.