Business Intelligence Service: Information When Obtained Right, Triggers The Chain in Equal Force
Business Intelligence is most effective when it combines data derived from the market in which your business operates (external) with data from within, such as financial and operations data (internal). This enriched data from business intelligence reporting can provide a complete picture so that you can make any business decision ranging from operational to strategic – such as product positioning or pricing.
CRI® Group takes two approaches to Business Intelligence Services:
- Intelligence operations (via market research and analysis): we focus on researching the future and potential growth of your business. This is to determine the commercial viability and potential for success in the market, analyse consumer behaviour and business trends in that market, etc.
- Investigative operations (via commercial investigations): we focus on the status of your business. This helps business intelligence companies provide the location of assets, and financial information, identification of unmet needs of any market, and gauge brand awareness and identity in the market.
Business Intelligence Solutions take many shapes and forms in today’s complex business environment. Budgets are stretched and the challenges facing a business and its employees can sometimes lead to issues that start small, but then lead to wider problems. These issues can affect the very fabric of your organisation and damage your credibility, reputation and bottom-line profits.
Research & Analysis services are designed to help clients at all stages of the business intelligence process, from the initial stages of identifying what is needed to proper business strategy planning to the final stages of implementation.
At CRI® Group, we know that information is your biggest asset when conducting business on any level.
- Our market research will gather the facts you need to make critical business decisions, from entering new markets or industries to partnering with other organisations (i.e. Mergers & Acquisitions).
- Our analysts know how to get the right information quickly.
- CRI® Group has experience in interpreting and communicating this information in a way that allows you to implement it into your business planning.
- Our approach is to support you in tracking business trends and market changes which will guide you through the process of effectively communicating your brand and marketing your product.
- With agents in countries around the world, CRI® Group is uniquely positioned to help you navigate cultural and regulatory landscapes to maximise your market potential in the places you seek to do business via our business intelligence consulting services.
- Gaining insight into how your brand reputation affects potential buyers and understanding what motivates the market to purchase will enable you to establish effective marketing programs that impact your audiences and build brand loyalty among buyers.
Are you worried about employee theft, company fraud, competition, constant absenteeism, or industrial espionage? Some of these can start off on a relatively small scale, but as time progresses, and the perpetrator becomes bolder in their endeavours (normally due to a lack of detection), the situation can soon become out of control and start damaging your business.
As a business, you have every right to worry about what is happening inside your company and, therefore, carrying out commercial investigations is a must for this purpose.
- The business intelligence department at the CRI® Group can help you do this in a way that is ethical and will provide you with the information you so desperately seek.
- Commercial investigations can be completed for any type of business, including commercial, industrial, legal and public sector companies.
- Our CRI® Group team hail from a range of different backgrounds, including military and fraud investigators.
Why partner with CRI® Group for your Business Intelligence needs?
- CRI® has one of the largest, most experienced, and best-trained integrity due diligence teams globally.
- We have a flat structure which means that you will have direct access to senior members of staff throughout the due diligence process.
- Our multi-lingual teams have conducted assignments on thousands of subjects in over 80 countries, and we’re committed to maintaining and constantly evolving our global network.
- We offer flexibility, and we will tailor our scope to address your concerns and risk areas, saving you time and money.
- Our extensive solutions include due diligence, employee pre and post-background screening, anti-bribery anti-corruption compliance, business intelligence, and compliance, facilitating any decision-making across your business, regardless of area or department.
Brochure on Business Intelligence Service:
Request a Business Intelligence Service Quote
Please complete the form below to help us prepare the best and most accurate quote for you. We will get back to you within 48 working hours.
GET INDUSTRY NEWS DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX
Sign up for risk management, compliance, background investigations, business intelligence and due diligence-related news, events and publications.
It’s no secret that business risks come in all shapes and sizes, but few of them can have as devastating an effect on the long-term health and success of a business than fraud. Fraud prevention...Read More
Intellectual Property (IP) is defined as the creation of the mind that includes inventions, patents, designs, any type of art, etc. The primary purpose of establishing intellectual property rights is to foster an environment...Read More
Switzerland has introduced new Corporate Reporting and Due Diligence obligations in connection with conflict minerals and child labour to improve human rights protections around the world. Switzerland is following international trends and regulations for non-financial...Read More
An indispensable asset to any organisation, Business intelligence (BI) comprises the strategies and technologies that can be used to make on-the-spot decisions that increase revenue, improve productivity, and accelerate growth. This is done through data...Read More
With the EU Due Diligence Legislation in play, the concept of mandatory human rights due diligence for companies is gaining momentum among governments and businesses in Europe. So how does this legislation matter? In terms...Read More
IP infringement by way of buying counterfeit goods online and accessing digital content from illegal sources, intentionally or by accident, remain a common practise among youth, says the 2022 edition of the Intellectual Property and...Read More
The CRI Group is hosting a series of webinars on Due Diligence Investigations. The insightful webinars will help you go deep into crucial aspects of Due Diligence Investigations with lessons learned by industry leaders in...Read More
This article looks at the Supply Chain Due Diligence Act (LkSG) that applies to companies operating or trading in Germany and will enter into force on 1 January 2023. The new German law, known as...Read More
Intellectual property can be a business’s most valuable asset. So when outside parties threaten to steal your ideas, copy your products or disrupt your marketing channels, corrective action on your part can become tedious, time-consuming...Read More
Suppose you suspect that your intellectual property (IP) rights have been infringed. In that case, CRI Group’s Intellectual Property Investigations team helps companies identify threats to IP and confidential information internally and throughout their supply chain,...Read More
The Central Bank of the UAE (CBUAE) has issued a new anti-money laundering (AML) guide and combatting the financing of terrorism (AML/CFT) for licenced financial institutions (LFIs) on risks related to politically exposed persons (PEPs),...Read More
Businesses must manage risks because they can frequently prevent or minimize the financial, political, social, and cultural ramifications associated with them. Risk management is an effective tool to tackle uncertainties in the probability of an...Read More
The principal catalyst of economic crime (also known as financial crime) is monetary gain. However, economic crime has a devasting effect on individuals and communities. When associated with organised crime and terrorist financing, it threatens...Read More
What is Business Intelligence? What is Business Intelligence? How are Investigative operations are compared to Intelligence operations? Business Intelligence (BI) is a phrase coined for the analytical procedures an organisation commences. Business Intelligence is known...Read More
The COVID-19 pandemic has been a challenging time for industries, organizations and their teams on every level. HR leaders had to adapt to a new normal quickly. Along with coping with the closing of workplaces...Read More
CRI® Group is once again a proud supporter of 2021's International Fraud Awareness Week. Taking place throughout the week of November 14th to November 20th of 2021, International Fraud Awareness Week is a global effort...Read More
Every successful leader has encountered a challenging scenario at some point in their career. The unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic, however, has forced leaders to face unforeseen new challenges. With the pandemic’s colossal impact on operations, workforces,...Read More
What does an embezzler spend their money on? In the case of a New York man’s alleged fraud, just about everything, apparently. According to IDentutyUSA identity theft is on the rise during COVID-19 pandemic. Experts predict...Read More
Lack of TPRM strategy can be an expensive reminder of how important is it to balance the risks and benefits of using third parties to deliver business services. On June 20, 2019, Walmart Inc global retail...Read More
In a time of crisis, we often see the best in people. Even before COVID-19 was officially classified by the World Health Organization (WHO) as a global pandemic, citizens and government leaders were praising the...Read More
Interested in employee integrity due diligence and pre-employment screening? Or are you engaging in a merger or acquisition, an IPO, engaging suppliers, contractors, or new clients and looking for third-party risk management solutions? Background checks and necessary screenings...Read More
Hiring new employees is an essential part of operating, and growing, a successful business. It also presents an inherent risk to any organisation. According to popular employment site CareerBuilder.com, “58% of hiring managers said they’ve caught...Read More
Forensic accountants are experts with a unique set of training and skills. “Forensic” means suitable for use in court, and forensic accounting is a speciality practice area of accounting that deals with engagements and investigations...Read More