Risk management new approach. All explained in this free playbook.
Risk management new approach. How do you manage risk? Managing risk effectively is essential to ensure businesses succeed and thrive in an environment of constant uncertainty. All types and sizes of organisations face internal and external factors that directly impact whether an organisation can achieve their objectives or not. CRI® Group can help you simplify risk management through a wide range of solutions that can be fully customised, regardless of the size, nature, or location of a business.
An organization can implement risk management across the entire company, and it can do so at any time. Risk management plans, such as ISO 37001 Audit Process, can offer several benefits that make them a worthwhile endeavor for every business. For example, risk management plans help companies to identify the potential risks they may face. Being aware of these risks allows businesses to make plans to avoid specific risks or deal with them when they arise. There are many benefits of implementing a risk management strategy:
- Can be used by organizations to compare their risk management practices with an internationally recognized benchmark, providing sound principles for effective management and corporate governance.
- Leads to more satisfied customers is a clear indicator to your customers and other stakeholders that as an organization, you are committed to managing risks in every part of your business.
- Increases public confidence in the organization as it demonstrates your management capabilities in protecting your business from internal and external threats.
- Gives you a healthier bottom line.
- Makes for consistent and efficient operations.
- In competitive bidding for commercial tenders, it will enhance your company’s reputation and give you a competitive advantage.
This playbook covers everything you need to know about Risk Management. Here’s a quick rundown of the playbook structure:
- What is Risk?
- What is Risk management?
- How is risk management evolving to tackle modern challenges?
- Business Risks Every Organization Should Plan For
- Principles of Risk Management
- How Risk Management and Due Diligence Interlock?
- and more
In a risk environment that continues to grow more hazardous and expensive, companies need to consider implementing strategic risk resources throughout their organization as a means of developing buoyancy and gaining a competitive edge in the market.
If you’re still unsure, why not arrange a free consultation with one of our risk management experts today? CRI Group has worked with clients from all over the globe and ensures that each client receives personalized advice in accordance with their needs.
CRI® offers a wide variety of risk management solutions to meet the needs of different companies. Please contact us today to learn more about the importance of a risk management plan, general risk assessment or to know about our solutions.
Who is CRI® Group?
Based in London, CRI® Group works with companies across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia-Pacific as a one-stop international Risk Management, Employee Background Screening, Business Intelligence, Due Diligence, Compliance Solutions and other professional Investigative Research solutions provider. We have the largest proprietary network of background-screening analysts and investigators across the Middle East and Asia. Our global presence ensures that no matter how international your operations are we have the network needed to provide you with all you need, wherever you happen to be. In addition, CRI® Group also holds BS 102000:2013 and BS 7858:2012 Certifications, is an HRO certified provider and partner with Oracle.
In 2016, CRI® Group launched the Anti-Bribery Anti-Corruption (ABAC®) Center of Excellence – an independent certification body established for ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery Management Systems, ISO 37000:2021 Compliance Management Systems and ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management, providing training and certification. ABAC® operates through its global network of certified ethics and compliance professionals, qualified auditors and other certified professionals. As a result, CRI® Group’s global team of certified fraud examiners work as a discreet white-labelled supplier to some of the world’s largest organizations. Contact ABAC® for more on ISO Certification and training.