‘Remote work & other trends shaping workplace cultures’ with Nilofar A. Gardezi
Free Webinar | 31 August 2022 | 7 am – 8 am GMT
CRI® Group hosted a free webinar on August 31st. Our intention was to be able to provide resources on workplace cultures in organisations around the globe that will aid them in expansion and an positive employee environment. Take advantage of this free recording on employee wellness, remote work, pre-employment screening and workplace cultures.
The live training session was conducted by senior certified HR professional and member of CRI’s expert team, Nilofar A. Gardezi.
Workplace trends are dictating major shifts and becoming new norms in the workplace. These trends are expected to grow in the coming years. Examples of this include hybrid work, employee wellness, and ongoing education. Adapting to workplace trends will help employers improve company culture, boost employee retention and defeat workplace complacency. This will help companies stay competitive within the industry and remain relevant in the wider world.
With over nine years of experience in HR, Nilofar A. Gardezi is a HRBP & an Associate Director with the CRI Group. She is a gold-certified Trainer from DWE with a Certification in Psychology and serves as a Certified Professional Counsellor. She has worked with renowned organisations like Attock Group, British Council and Standard Chartered Bank.
Struggling with employee screening?
Get answers to frequently asked questions about background checks / screening cost, guidelines, check references etc. This eBook is a compilation of all of the background screening related questions you ever needed answers to:
- Does a candidate have to give consent to process a background check / screening?
- How long does it take to conduct a background check?
- When should I conduct pre-employment checks?
- How often should I screen employees?
- How to collect references and what to ask?
- How much does it cost to conduct a background checks?
- What is he difference between employment history verification and employment reference?
- How do I check on entitlement to work?
- How to conduct identity checks?
- What will a financial regulatory check show?
- Is it possible to identify conflict of interest during checks?
- What is a bankruptcy check?
- What about directorships and shareholding search?
- Can I have access to a criminal watch list?
- Anti-money laundering check?
- Can we conduct FACIS (fraud and abuse control information system) searches?
- … and MORE!
Taken as a whole, is the perfect primer for any HR professional, business leader and companies looking to avoid employee background screening risks. It provides the tools and knowledge needed to make the right decisions.
The CRI® Group has been safeguarding businesses from fraud, bribery and corruption since 1990. We are a global company based in London, United Kingdom. Our experts and resources are located in key regional marketplaces. These are across the Asia Pacific, South Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, Europe, North and South America. Our global team can support your organisation anywhere in the world. For more details about the CRI® Group or to schedule a meeting with us, click here.