CRI® Group Opens Office in Turkey
Corporate Research and Investigations Limited (CRI® Group), a global leader in Risk Management and Compliance solutions, announced today the opening of its offices in Turkey (Corporate Research and Investigations Danışmanlık Hizmetleri Limited Şirketi). CRI® Group has been safeguarding businesses from fraud, bribery and corruption since 1990. CRI® protects businesses by establishing the legal compliance, financial viability, and integrity levels of outside partners, suppliers and customers seeking to affiliate with your business.
Based in London, CRI® Group works with companies across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia-Pacific as a one-stop international Risk Management, Employee Background Screening, Business Intelligence, Due Diligence, Compliance Solutions and other professional Investigative Research solutions provider. We have the largest proprietary network of background-screening analysts and investigators across the Middle East and Asia. Our global presence ensures that no matter how international your operations are, we have the network needed to provide you with all you need, wherever you happen to be. Our global team can support your organisation anywhere in the world.
Zafar Anjum, Group CEO at CRI®, said: “The ability to effectively pre-empt fraud and corruption by mitigating internal and external risks to prevent these issues can save corporations from immense potential losses and reputation damage. Our services such as DueDiligence360™, 3PRM™ and EmploySmart™ can significantly help organisations deal with bribery and corruption, third-party risk management, noncompliance with the regional and international regulatory framework and malpractice. CRI® Group’s expertise will enhance the diverse pool of business support services available within Turkey.”
“Today’s business climate dictates an increasing demand of international business organisations for proactive measures designed to reduce bribery and corruption, particularly in the financial, government and multi-national business sectors,” Anjum further said. “CRI Group’s worldwide network of multi-disciplined subject specialists and analysts help organisations prevent and deter bribery and corruption, third-party malfeasance, threats and corruption risks while ensuring our clients conform to the local and international regulatory framework. The establishment of our offices in Turkey gives us the platform to expand further and enhance the level of support we offer to the international business community.”
CRI® Group also holds BS 102000:2013 and BS 7858:2012 Certifications, is an HRO certified provider and partner with Oracle, and it is a licensed and incorporated entity of the Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC) and Qatar Financial Center (QFC).
Turkey Office Details:
Altunizade Mahallesi, Kisikli Caddesi, No : 28 , Kat:1-2 34662 Istanbul Turkey
t: +90 544 1000369
Global integrity DueDiligence360™ investigations
CRI® investigators employ a proven, multi-faceted research approach that involves a global array of databases, courts and public record searches, local contacts, industry and media resources, and in-depth web-based research. Our resources include:
- International business verification
- Individual business interest search
- Personal profile on individual subjects
- Company profile on corporate entities
- Historical ownership analysis
- Identification of subsidiaries & connected parties
- Global/national criminality & regulatory records checks
- Politically Exposed Person database
- International digital media research
- Company background analysis
- Industry reputational assessment
- FCPA, UK Anti-Bribery & corruption risk databases
- Global terrorism checks
- Global financial regulatory authorities check
- Money laundering risk database
- Financial reports
- Asset tracing
- Country-specific databases that include litigation checks, law enforcement agencies & capital market regulators.
Ensure a safe work environment for all with EmploySmart™
EmploySmart™ can be tailored into specific screening packages to meet the requirements of each specific position within your company. We are a leading worldwide provider, specialising in local and international employee background checks, including pre-employment and post-employment background checks.
CRI® Employee Background Checks are an investigation into a person’s character – inside and outside their professional lives. Some checks you already carry out in-house, such as candidate’s qualifications (documents provided), work history (with a reference check), right to work in the country and even a quick social media presence scan. However, we provide a full in-depth background screening service for candidates and employees at all levels – from senior executives through to shop-floor employees including BS7858 vetting.
Our EmploySmart™ is a robust pre-employment background screening service certified for BS7858.
Third-Party Risk Management solution (TPRM), also known as 3PRM™
The solution includes establishing the legal compliance, financial viability, and integrity levels of outside partners, suppliers, customers, and other sources worldwide seeking potential affiliations with your organisation.
If your organisation requires any of the following within your compliance checklist, then you must consider a third-party risk management solution:
- Have a lack of visibility or understanding danger of the risks posed by your relationships with many types of third parties?
- Want greater visibility into third-party performance and risks?
- Need to improve operational costs, process, efficiencies, and organisational agility associated with your third-party relationships?
- Need to gain greater control over the related risks?
- Want to be confident that third parties are compliant with your business’ policies, as well as their own based on government regulations and industry requirements?
Working with us you get…
- With expertise in domestic and international screening, one of the largest, most experienced and best-trained integrity due diligence teams globally.
- The ability to manage multiple background checks online
- Quick turnaround times
- High-quality searches, backed by numerous checks and quality controls
- We have a flat structure which means that you will have direct access to senior members of staff throughout the due diligence process.
- Our multi-lingual teams have conducted assignments on thousands of subjects in over 80 countries, and we’re committed to maintaining and constantly evolving our global network.
- Our solutions are easily customisable, flexible and we will tailor our scope to address your concerns and risk areas, saving you time and money.
- Our team of more than 50 full-time analysts is spread across Europe, the Middle East, Asia, North and South America and fully equipped with the local knowledge to serve your needs globally.
- Our extensive solutions include due diligence, employee pre and post background screening, business intelligence and compliance, facilitating any decision-making across your business no matter what area or department.
Our Mission and Vision
- CRI® mission is to safeguard the corporate world by detecting and exposing those elements that can cause irreparable harm to a business
- Stand up against the outside forces that, through corruption, collusion, coercion and fraud, can cause financial, organisational, reputational and legal harm to our global clients
- Stand out as the preeminent provider of specialised investigative services that enable our clients to exhibit the highest standards of business integrity, ethics and behaviour
Our global presence ensures that no matter how international your operations are we have the network needed to provide you with all you need, wherever you happen to be. We take great care to ensure that our experts are the best at what they do. We pride ourselves on having the most stringent recruitment standards in the industry. Our experience, skilled workforce, technical resources, networking capabilities, internal flexibility and global offices maximise our solution efficacy. Added to that is the fact that our extensive experience gives us the breadth and depth of knowledge needed to make sure that your organisation is protected at all turns, at every corner, and through every deal.
Speak up – report any illegal, unethical, or improper behaviour
If you find yourself in an ethical dilemma or suspect inappropriate or illegal conduct, and you feel uncomfortable reporting through regular communication channels or wish to raise the issue anonymously, use CRI® Group’s Compliance Hotline. The Compliance Hotline is a secure and confidential reporting channel managed by an independent provider. When reporting a concern in good faith, you will be protected by CRI® Group’s Non-Retaliation Policy.