We are looking for a professional to join our global Investigation team in the UAE.
Working within the Investigative Team of our Operations department this role is key to our business services as an organisation by comprehensively analysing information gathered through multiple sources and producing reports and results whilst making well-judged assessment and tracking case progression.
- Gather intelligence information by field observation, confidential information sources, or public records
- Collect, assimilate, analyse and evaluate extensively results of research and investigations
- Identify red flags in reports such as court cases, politically exposed person, sanctions list, adverse media, etc.
- Write well-structured, logical and objective reports regarding assessments on the status, legitimacy, general background, and overall reputation of a company and its principals, or subject individuals
- Manage multiple due diligence, background screening and insurance claim investigations cases through completion
- Track progress and ensure timely completion of cases
- Produce accurate, high quality written reports
- Ensure necessary follow-up actions to external stakeholders
- Assist in document management that supports analyses performed
- Coordinate with international team members and vendors to complete the required scopes of work
- Demonstrate excellent judgment and be driven by professional excellence and a commitment to the organisation’s vision
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree major in Economics, Political Science, International Relations/Affairs, Journalism, Finance or other related areas of study preferred
- Prior work experience in the research, legal, or risk management industry desired
- Strong decision making and objective judgment
- Excellent customer-service orientation with a dedication to quality
- Excellent qualitative research
- Ability to handle sensitive information
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to prioritise several multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Extremely strong reading and writing skills in English and another foreign language
- Ability to quickly and effectively summarise information from multiple sources into a concise analytical assessment
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Interest and understanding of current events, international affairs, economics and/or finance is desired
- Strong personal integrity and self-motivation
- Strong work ethic
- Determination and persistence
- Eager and willing to add to their knowledge base and skills
English, Arabic will be a plus
Working hours, patterns and environment:
Working Days: Sunday to Thursday
Hours Per Day: 9 hours
You’ll work around 45 hours a week, usually Sunday to Thursday within our standard working hours. However, due to the nature of the role, at times you may need to work before or after standard hours, and even possibly at weekends. The role requires flexibility in this respect.
You will be primarily office based, but there will be a requirement, on occasions, to travel to meetings, including at other organisations, but this will be a rare aspect of the role.
Occasionally, there might be a requirement to travel or work overseas, although this is likely to be only for short periods.
- Monthly team building lunches and other regular company staff events
- Great working office environment and collegial supportive work atmosphere
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Industry: Anti-Bribery, Anti-Corruption, Risk and Compliance Management, Investigative Research Services
Please apply below or share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org