Corporate Research and Investigations Limited (CRI® Group) is delighted to unveil our place at the 2022 ACC (Association of Corporate Counsel) annual conference as a sponsor and exhibitor.
The ACC Annual Meeting at Las Vegas on October 23-26 is convened each year with a large emphasis on law, legislature, training, and compliance associated topics in correlation to Third-Party Risk Management and ISO certification (ISO 37001 Anti-Bribery Management System and ISO 37301 Compliance Management System).
The ACC Annual Meeting is the world’s largest gathering of corporate counsel and will include more than 30 sessions led by industry-leading specialists and counsel. It is standard for the Exhibition Hall to be packed with industry affiliates and experts showcasing their goods and services and is an excellent prospect for you to educate yourself about the most recent industry manufactured goods and services that can be used to enrich your organisation’s stance on conducting due diligence and compliance. Every attendee is guaranteed to leave this conference equipped with significant data and resources to advance their corporate objectives.
If you are attending 2022 ACC, please come by and visit with us. CRI® Group would love to talk about your goals and challenges in helping your company stay better protected from fraud and corruption.
CRI® Group invites you to schedule a quick appointment with us to discuss in more detail how conducting due diligence and compliance can help you and your organisation.
The role or size of the third party is not as important as the nature of the relationship they have with your business. Think of your third-party level of access to your sensitive data or your property! A cleaning company with access to your filing cabinet represents a different but still significant risk. And remember, you are accountable for the inappropriate actions of any of your third parties. Do you have answers to the following:
- Have a lack of visibility or understanding danger of the risks posed by your relationships with many types of third parties?
- Want greater visibility into third-party performance and risks?
- Need to improve operational costs, process, efficiencies, and organisational agility associated with your third-party relationships?
- Need to gain greater control over the related risks?
- Want to be confident that third parties are compliant with your business’ policies, as well as their own—based on government regulations and industry requirements?
If your organisation seeks answers to any of the above questions, you must consider a third-party risk management solution. CRI® Group invites you to schedule a quick appointment with us to discuss in more detail how 3PRM™ can help you and your organisation.
Here are seven great reasons why you should be there…
- Your future success. In these uncertain times, you need to invest in your future and elevate your practice and law department to a new standard of excellence.
- The right subject matter. This year’s bold, new conference is packed with practical, interactive, and engaging adult learning formats — sessions, workshops, and roundtables that will help you and your colleagues from around the world dig deep into critical subject matters.
- Expert presenters. Hear directly from an impressive group of legal industry thought leaders.
- Unparalleled networking. Exchange ideas and share experiences with thousands of your colleagues from around the globe with 30+ hours of networking events.
- Solutions. Get up-to-the-minute information from 100+ law firms and legal service providers.
- CLE/CPD credit. Get the professional development you need and earn up to a year’s worth of CLE/CPD credits.
- The Phoenix Experience. Jaw-dropping sunsets paint the desert sky nightly. Bask in near-perpetual sunshine. And the Phoenix Convention Center sits in the middle of a walkable downtown filled with independent restaurants, craft brewpubs, and live-music venues.
Source: Event Website
If your organisation requires any of the below within your compliance checklist, you must consider a third-party risk management solution. CRI® Group invites you to schedule a quick appointment with us to discuss in more detail how 3PRM™ can help you and your organisation.
Third-Party Risk Management solution (TPRM), also known as 3PRM™.
The solution includes establishing the legal compliance, financial viability, and integrity levels of outside partners, suppliers, customers, and other sources worldwide seeking potential affiliations with your organisation.
Our 3PRM™ solution streamlines the third-party risk management process through scalability and efficiencies – from third-party risk identification to assessment. What sets us apart is that our 3PRM™ solution includes:
- Due Diligence
- Screeningand background checks
- Business intelligence: information management
- Investigations: i.e. IP, fraud, conflict of interest, etc
- Regulatory compliance
- Anti-bribery and anti-corruption (ABAC) compliance
- Employee auditing training and education
- Monitoring and reporting
With a network of trained professionals positioned across five continents, CRI® Group’s 3PRM™ services utilise one of the largest multi-national fraud investigation teams the industry has to offer. Our solution is flexible and responsive to the various risk domains that are most important to your business, from cybersecurity to anti-bribery. CRI® Group invites you to schedule a quick appointment with us to discuss in more detail how 3PRM™ can help you and your organisation.
It is an honour for us to be a part of a conference that extends to and facilitates so many organisations across the globe; more information on the event will be released soon, so keep your eye out for our updates! We hope to see you there. Are you ready to 3PRM™? Find out more about the significance of conducting due diligence or download the free brochure. We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!
The Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) is a global bar association that promotes in-house counsel’s common professional and business interests through information, education, networking opportunities, and advocacy initiatives. ACC is a global legal association that promotes the common professional and business interests of in-house counsel who work for corporations, associations, and other organisations through information, education, networking, and advocacy. ACC has more than 60 chapters and networks across the globe.
Founded as the American Corporate Counsel Association in 1981, our roots began in the United States. Since our founding, we’ve grown from a small organisation of in-house counsel to a worldwide network of legal professionals. Read the story of how ACC grew as an organisation of just 2,000 members to become today’s global organisation.
Who is CRI® Group?
Based in London, CRI® Group works with companies across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia-Pacific as a one-stop international Risk Management, Employee Background Screening, Business Intelligence, TPRM, Due Diligence, Compliance Solutions and other professional Investigative Research solutions provider. We have the largest proprietary network of background-screening analysts and investigators across the Middle East and Asia. Our global presence ensures that no matter how international your operations are we have the network needed to provide you with all you need, wherever you happen to be. CRI® Group also holds BS 102000:2013 and BS 7858:2012 Certifications, is an HRO certified provider and partner with Oracle.
In 2016, CRI® Group launched Anti-Bribery Anti-Corruption (ABAC®) Center of Excellence – an independent certification body that provides education and certification services for individuals and organisations on a wide range of disciplines and ISO standards, including ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management- Guidelines; ISO 37000:2021 Governance of Organisations; ISO 37002:2021 Whistleblowing Management System; ISO 37301:2021 (formerly ISO 19600) Compliance Management system (CMS); Anti-Money Laundering (AML); and ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery Management Systems ABMS. ABAC® offers a complete suite of solutions designed to help organisations mitigate the internal and external risks associated with operating in multi-jurisdiction and multi-cultural environments while assisting in developing frameworks for strategic compliance programs. Contact ABAC® for more on ISO Certification and training.
CRI® Group invites you to schedule a quick appointment with us to discuss in more detail how our risk management solutions can help you and your organisation.