How do you manage risk? Managing risk effectively is essential to ensure businesses succeed and thrive in constant uncertainty. All types and sizes of organisations face internal and external factors that directly impact whether an organisation can achieve their objectives or not. CRI® Group can help you simplify risk management through a wide range of solutions that can be fully customised, regardless of the size, nature, or location of a business.
An organisation can implement risk management across the entire company, and it can do so at any time. Risk management plans offer several benefits that make them a worthwhile endeavour for every business. For example, risk management plans help companies identify the potential risks they may face. Being aware of these risks allows businesses to make plans to avoid specific risks or deal with them when they arise. There are many benefits of implementing a risk management strategy:
- Can be used by organisations to compare their risk management practices with an internationally recognised benchmark, providing sound principles for effective management and corporate governance;
- Leads to more satisfied customers: is a clear indicator to your customers and other stakeholders that as an organisation, you are committed to managing risks in every part of your business;
- Increases public confidence in the organisation as it demonstrates your management capabilities in protecting your business from internal and external threats;
- Gives you a healthier bottom line;
- Makes for consistent and efficient operations;
- Competitive bidding for commercial tenders will enhance your company’s reputation and give you a competitive advantage.
This playbook covers everything you need to know about Risk Management; here’s a quick rundown of the playbook structure:
- What is Risk?
- What is Risk management?
- How is risk management evolving to tackle modern challenges?
- Business Risks Every Organisation Should Plan For
- Principles of Risk Management
- How Risk Management and Due Diligence Interlock?
- And more…
CRI® offers a wide variety of risk management solutions to meet the needs of different companies. Please contact us today to learn more about the importance of a risk management plan, general risk assessment, or our solutions.
Who is CRI® Group?
Based in London, CRI® Group works with companies across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia-Pacific as a one-stop international Risk Management, Employee Background Screening, Business Intelligence, TPRM, Due Diligence, Compliance Solutions and other professional Investigative Research solutions provider. We have the largest proprietary network of background-screening analysts and investigators across the Middle East and Asia. Our global presence ensures that no matter how international your operations are we have the network needed to provide you with all you need, wherever you happen to be. CRI® Group also holds BS 102000:2013 and BS 7858:2012 Certifications, is an HRO certified provider and partner with Oracle.
In 2016, CRI® Group launched Anti-Bribery Anti-Corruption (ABAC®) Center of Excellence – an independent certification body that provides education and certification services for individuals and organisations on a wide range of disciplines and ISO standards, including ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management- Guidelines; ISO 37000:2021 Governance of Organisations; ISO 37002:2021 Whistleblowing Management System; ISO 37301:2021 (formerly ISO 19600) Compliance Management system (CMS); Anti-Money Laundering (AML); and ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery Management Systems ABMS. ABAC® offers a complete suite of solutions designed to help organisations mitigate the internal and external risks associated with operating in multi-jurisdiction and multi-cultural environments while assisting in developing frameworks for strategic compliance programs. Contact ABAC® for more on ISO Certification and training.