Summer Internship Pakistan
Do you want to be in the room with a global leader in Risk, Compliance and Background Investigations? Are you interested in helping to shape strategy and have a meaningful impact? Would you like to help drive the conversation and thinking that leads to tangible, real-world change for clients, industries, and societies? We are offering paid Internship (2-3 months) opportunities in Operations, and Investigations with a chance at a permanent position.
We are looking for 5 or 6 interns to do work that matters in roles in Finance, Investigations, and Compliance. CRI Group comprises a diverse mix of talented people from varied backgrounds and expertise who marshal creative thinking and analytical rigour. Our inclusive, collaborative, flat-structure culture allows new thinking to surface quickly. This makes CRI Group the ideal place for exceptional people to realize their potential. The best idea wins, and everybody is encouraged to contribute. Are you ready?
Why Join Us?
Come aboard if you are excited by challenges and at ease working across cultures. You’ll find interesting people who speak their minds and measure success not by how many hours are worked but by what gets accomplished.
Immediate impact, continuous challenge
- Internships at CRI Group provide a true taste of life in finance, investigations, compliance and unique preparation for a full-time role.
- During your internship, you’ll work on 1-2 challenging projects that significantly impact clients, industries, and societies.
- You’ll be a full team member responsible for a distinct piece of work that will help the team deliver breakthrough impact.
- You will be based in the Pakistan office (Preferable City Islamabad; Place of Work: ISE Tower)
- We’ll ask you to challenge the norm and strive to build something new to shape our firm and the world around us.
Chart your course; we support the journey.
- We will demonstrate our commitment to your growth and development throughout your internship.
- You’ll learn on the job via our apprenticeship model. Much of your focus will be on research and analysis, and you may also have opportunities to begin developing your communication, presentation, and client-management skills.
- We care about you succeeding, and you’ll be supported every step. You will be mentored and coached by numerous colleagues.
We hire you to be you.
- Our open, inclusive, and down-to-earth culture will enable you to bring your authentic self to work.
- Many of your colleagues will become life-long friends. There’s no corporate mould to fit, and hierarchy doesn’t get in the way.
What you’ll need
Our Pakistan intern program is open to students in their penultimate year of study who are due to complete their studies in 2023. This will be running between July-Sep 2022. We do not offer any internships outside of these times. We look for people who display initiative, intuition, and creativity with a strong problem-solving and analytical mindset. We will be looking for interns from academic backgrounds in ACCA, Mass com, Business Administration and LLB.
If you would like to learn more about CRI Group before applying, visit our company’s website, www.crigroup.com.