Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
About the job:
Corporate Research and Investigations Limited “CRI® Group” is looking to engage a highly motivated and successful individual, with a proven track record in sales and business development, specializing in strategic governance and compliance assignments and solutions, Corporate Governance and Compliance Advisory, Due Diligence, and Third-Party risk management consulting. Direct, manage and develop all aspects of the CRI® Group capabilities in the EMENA regions with the further regional team. Focusing on fortune 500 companies with presence/exposure to the regions of CRI® Group business interests, Plans and implements sales, marketing and services development programs, both short and long-range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates
- Manage and develop all aspects of the business strategies in the EMENA region. Concentrating on fortune 500 companies with presence/exposure to the EMENA region.
- Conduct market analysis in order to implement strategic sales and marketing plan in the Middle East specifically being based clientele and EMENA region.
- Liaise with sponsorship partners such as Corporate Compliance professionals, HR professionals to conduct seminars specific to FCPA anti-corruption and compliance issues, Third-Party Risk Management solutions.
- Generate new business avenues via the seminars and various media applications.
- Manage key accounts in the region developing and maintaining business relationships whilst, ensuring client satisfaction.
- Working closely with the technology and advisory team to deliver high-end innovative solutions relevant and customized to the client’s requirements.
- Overseeing the implementation of products whilst working alongside the client to ensure successful delivery.
- React to all enquiries from potential clients, also approach potential clients cold, to introduce the company its services and explain our presence in the Region.
- Responding to tenders. Researching formulating compiling the necessary information required in order pitching for the business
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in targeted markets and establish strategic relations with key decision makers
- Work closely with the client to understand operational requirements budget timescale, helping the client to attain budget approval via board of directors. Often holding roundtables within the client’s offices to present the solution and close out the deal.
- Working closely with the client to ensure policies procedures training and communications are delivered effectively and within a timely manner.
- Working alongside the Board of directors in most cases to monitor maintain and audit the solutions once engaged to ensure maximum results and ROI
- Thus, building excellent relationships and leveraging on these by expanding the business based upon referrals.
- Attending various marketing event in the EMENA regions to promote the business in the way of seminars / roundtables.
- Analyze industry information and formulate effective strategies to coincide with marketing, to achieve company growth objectives
- Liaising very closely with the various internal departments to ensure all client requirements are met and exceeded where possible.
- Responsible for managing and reporting sales activity through our online CRM system.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent skills in presentation, response to RFPs
- Skilled in developing strategy, tactics, sales plans, and profit targets,
- Capable maximizing new business development opportunities
- Leadership qualities in motivating and leading a sales team
- Demonstrated in-depth sales and marketing techniques and financial principles. Effective ability to communicate orally or in written form effectively with co-management, internal and external customers.
- Master’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business preferred with a minimum of 3-4 years related experience with progressive managerial responsibilities in the Investigative or Legal field.
Job Opening Date: 17 March 2022
Job Closing Date: 25 March 2022