Hiring: Investigative Analyst in Pakistan
We are hiring for an Investigative Analyst based in our Islamabad, Pakistan office. Working within the Investigative Team of our Operations department, this role is key to our business services as an organisation by comprehensively analysing the information gathered through multiple sources and producing reports and results whilst making well-judged assessments and tracking case progression.
- Gather intelligence information by field observation, confidential information sources, or public records
- Collect, assimilate, analyse and evaluate results of research and investigations extensively
- Identify red flags in reports such as court cases, politically exposed persons, sanctions lists, adverse media, etc.
- Write well-structured, logical and objective reports regarding assessments on the status, legitimacy, general background, and overall reputation of a company and its principals or subject individuals.
- Manage multiple due diligence, background screening and insurance claim investigations cases through completion
- Track progress and ensure timely completion of cases
- Produce accurate, high quality written reports
- Ensure necessary follow-up actions to external stakeholders
- Assist in document management that supports analyses performed
- Coordinate with international team members and vendors to complete the required scopes of work
- Demonstrate excellent judgment and be driven by professional excellence and a commitment to the organisation’s vision
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree major in Economics, Political Science, International Relations/Affairs, Journalism, Finance or other related areas of study preferred
- Prior work experience in the research, legal, or risk management industry desired
- Strong decision making and objective judgment
- Excellent customer-service orientation with a dedication to quality
- Excellent qualitative research
- Ability to handle sensitive information
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to prioritise several multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Solid reading and writing skills in English and another foreign language
- Ability to quickly and effectively summarise information from multiple sources into a concise analytical assessment
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Interest and understanding of current events, international affairs, economics and/or finance are desired.
- Strong personal integrity and self-motivation
- Strong work ethic
- Determination and persistence
- Eager and willing to add to their knowledge base and skills
Working hours, patterns and environment:
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Hours Per Day: 8.5 hour
You’ll work around 42.5 hours a week, usually Monday to Friday, within our standard working hours. However, due to the nature of the role, you may need to work before or after standard hours and even at weekends. The role requires flexibility in this respect.
You will be primarily office-based, but there will be a requirement, on occasions, to travel to meetings, including at other organisations, but this will be a rare aspect of the role.
Occasionally, there might be a requirement to travel or work overseas, although this is likely to be only for short periods.
- Monthly team building lunches and other regular company staff events
- Great working office environment and collegial, supportive work atmosphere
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Industry: Anti-Bribery, Anti-Corruption, Risk and Compliance Management, Investigative Research Services
Would you please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
About CRI Group:
Since 1990, Corporate Research and Investigations Limited (CRI Group) has been safeguarding businesses from fraud, bribery and corruption. Globally, we are a leading Compliance and Risk Management company licensed and incorporated entity of the Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC) and Qatar Financial Center (QFC). CRI Group protects businesses by establishing the legal compliance, financial viability, and integrity levels of outside partners, suppliers and customers seeking to affiliate with your business. Based in London, United Kingdom, CRI Group is a global company with experts and resources located in key regional marketplaces across the Asia Pacific, South Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, Europe, North and South America.
In 2016, the company launched the Anti-Bribery Anti-Corruption (ABAC®) Center of Excellence – an independent certification body that helps organisations mitigate internal and external risks by providing a complete suite of Anti-Bribery, Compliance and Risk Management programs.
Our mission and vision:
- CRI Group’s mission is to safeguard the corporate world by detecting and exposing those elements that can cause irreparable harm to a business
- Stand up against the outside forces that, through corruption, collusion, coercion and fraud, can cause financial, organisational, reputational and legal harm to our global clients.
- Stand out as the preeminent provider of specialised investigative services that enable our clients to exhibit the highest standards of business integrity, ethics and behaviour.