Corporate Research and Investigations Limited “CRI Group™” is a certified member of GBB (Green Business Bureau), seeks excellence in every aspect of our business and is committed to minimising the environmental impacts of our business operations. After extensive new compliance requirements across the ESG (Environmental, social and governance) and working with Green Business Bureau, we are committed to strictly implementing the same commitments we agreed with GBB certification.
The CRI Group™ and all directly employed sub-contractors, and agents, agree to comply with the below rules and will continue to ensure compliance. Here is our global Environmental Policy.
Our commitment is to:
- Continuously improve our environmental performance and integrate recognised environmental management best practices into CRI® Group operations.
- Reduce our consumption of resources and improve the efficient use of those resources.
- Measure and take action to reduce the carbon footprint of CRI Group™ activities to meet our published objectives and targets.
- Purchase qualified electronic equipment globally recognised as the most energy-efficient equipment available.
- Manage waste generated from our business operations incorporating reduction, re-use and recycling in accordance with the principles of the waste hierarchy
- Manage CRI® Group business operations to prevent pollution.
- Give due consideration to environmental issues and energy performance in the acquisition, design, refurbishment, location, and buildings use.
- Ensure environmental, including climate change, criteria are considered in the procurement of goods and services.
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation and other environmental requirements to which the firm subscribes.
- Maintain our certification to ISO 14001 program in 2022 implementation and rigorous.
- Monitoring and review.
To meet our commitments, we will:
- Provide CRI® Group’s Executive Board oversight and review of environmental policies and performance and allocate resources for effective direction and implementation.
- Monitor key objectives and targets for managing our environmental performance at least annually.
- Use a green web hosting service for our business websites with completely carbon neutral.
- Communicate internally and externally our environmental policy and performance regularly and encourage feedback.
- Communicate the importance of environmental issues to our people.
- Work together with our people, service partners, suppliers, landlords, and agents to promote improved environmental performance.
- Promote appropriate consideration of sustainability and environmental issues in the services we provide to our clients.
- Review our environmental policy regularly.
This environmental policy represents our general position on environmental issues and the policies and practices we will apply in conducting our business.
What is ESG?
ESG (Environmental, social and governance) criteria increase interest to companies, their investors and other stakeholders. With growing concern about the ethical status of quoted companies, these standards are the central factors that measure the ethical impact and sustainability of investment in a company.
In less than 20 years, the ESG movement has grown from a corporate social responsibility initiative launched by the United Nations into a global phenomenon representing more than US$30 trillion in assets under management. According to Juliet Chung and Dave Michaels, “ESG Funds Draw SEC Scrutiny”, Wall Street Journal in the year 2019 alone, a surge of capital totaling US$17.67 billion flowed into ESG-linked products, an almost 525 per cent increase from 2015.
ESG factors cover a wide spectrum of issues that have traditionally been excluded from financial analysis:
- Climate change
- Resource depletion
- Waste and pollution
- Working conditions, including the use of child labor
- Local communities
- Health and safety
- Employee relations and diversity
- Executive pay
- Political affiliations and donations
- Board composition, diversity and structure
- Tax strategy
These factors have increasing financial relevance as global interest in ethical investment grows.
Meeting the ESG Imperative
Have confidence in your decisions when selecting your business partners, customers and workforce. Our due diligence reports provide research and insights from financial to legal and reputational standing.
About CRI Group™
Corporate Research and Investigations Limited (CRI Group™) has been safeguarding businesses from fraud, bribery and corruption since 1990. Globally, we are a leading Compliance and Risk Management company licensed and incorporated entity of the Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC) and Qatar Financial Center (QFC). CRI™ protects businesses by establishing the legal compliance, financial viability, and integrity levels of outside partners, suppliers and customers seeking to affiliate with your business. Based in London, United Kingdom, CRI™ is a global company with experts and resources located in key regional marketplaces across the Asia Pacific, South Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, Europe, North and South America. Our global team can support your organisation anywhere in the world.
In 2016, the company launched the Anti-Bribery Anti-Corruption (ABAC™) Center of Excellence – an independent certification body that helps organisations mitigate internal and external risks by providing a complete suite of Anti-Bribery, Compliance and Risk Management programs.