Get answers to frequently asked questions about background checks / screening cost, guidelines, check references etc. This eBook is a compilation of all of the background screening related questions you ever needed answers to:
- Does a candidate have to give consent to process a background check / screening?
- How long does it take to conduct a background check?
- When should I conduct pre-employment checks?
- How often should i screen employees?
- How to collect references and what to ask?
- How much does it cost to conduct a background checks?
- What is he difference between employment history verification and employment reference?
- How do I check on entitlement to work?
- How to conduct identity checks?
- What will a financial regulatory check show?
- Is it possible to identify conflict of interest during checks?
- What is a bankruptcy check?
- What about directorships and shareholding search?
- Can I have access to a criminal watch list?
- Anti-money laundering check?
- Can we conduct FACIS (fraud and abuse control information system) searches?
- … and MORE!
Taken as a whole, is the perfect primer for any HR professional, business leader and companies looking to avoid employee background screening risks. It provides the tools and knowledge needed to make the right decisions.
Who is CRI® Group?
Based in London, CRI® Group works with companies across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia-Pacific as a one-stop international Risk Management, Employee Background Screening, Business Intelligence, TPRM, Due Diligence, Compliance Solutions and other professional Investigative Research solutions provider. We have the largest proprietary network of background-screening analysts and investigators across the Middle East and Asia. Our global presence ensures that no matter how international your operations are we have the network needed to provide you with all you need, wherever you happen to be. CRI® Group also holds BS 102000:2013 and BS 7858:2012 Certifications, is an HRO certified provider and partner with Oracle.
In 2016, CRI® Group launched Anti-Bribery Anti-Corruption (ABAC®) Center of Excellence – an independent certification body that provides education and certification services for individuals and organisations on a wide range of disciplines and ISO standards, including ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management- Guidelines; ISO 37000:2021 Governance of Organisations; ISO 37002:2021 Whistleblowing Management System; ISO 37301:2021 (formerly ISO 19600) Compliance Management system (CMS); Anti-Money Laundering (AML); and ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery Management Systems ABMS. ABAC® offers a complete suite of solutions designed to help organisations mitigate the internal and external risks associated with operating in multi-jurisdiction and multi-cultural environments while assisting in developing frameworks for strategic compliance programs. Contact ABAC® for more on ISO Certification and training.