Get answers to frequently asked questions about background checks / screening cost, guidelines, check references etc. This eBook is a compilation of all of the background screening related questions you ever needed answers to:
- Does a candidate have to give consent to process a background check / screening?
- How long does it take to conduct a background check?
- When should I conduct pre-employment checks?
- How often should i screen employees?
- How to collect references and what to ask?
- How much does it cost to conduct a background checks?
- What is he difference between employment history verification and employment reference?
- How do I check on entitlement to work?
- How to conduct identity checks?
- What will a financial regulatory check show?
- Is it possible to identify conflict of interest during checks?
- What is a bankruptcy check?
- What about directorships and shareholding search?
- Can I have access to a criminal watch list?
- Anti-money laundering check?
- Can we conduct FACIS (fraud and abuse control information system) searches?
- … and MORE!
Taken as a whole, is the perfect primer for any HR professional, business leader and companies looking to avoid employee background screening risks. It provides the tools and knowledge needed to make the right decisions.
[accordion_father caption_url=””][accordion_son title=”About CRI Group”]Based in London, CRI Group works with companies across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia-Pacific as a one-stop international Risk Management, Employee Background Screening, Business Intelligence, Due Diligence, Compliance Solutions and other professional Investigative Research solutions provider. We have the largest proprietary network of background-screening analysts and investigators across the Middle East and Asia. Our global presence ensures that no matter how international your operations are we have the network needed to provide you with all you need, wherever you happen to be. CRI Group also holds BS 102000:2013 and BS 7858:2012 Certifications, is an HRO certified provider and partner with Oracle.
In 2016, CRI Group launched Anti-Bribery Anti-Corruption (ABAC®) Center of Excellence – an independent certification body established for ISO 37001:2016 Anti-Bribery Management Systems, ISO 19600:2014 Compliance Management Systems and ISO 31000:2018 Risk Management, providing training and certification. ABAC® operates through its global network of certified ethics and compliance professionals, qualified auditors and other certified professionals. As a result, CRI Group’s global team of certified fraud examiners work as a discreet white-labelled supplier to some of the world’s largest organisations. Contact ABAC® for more on ISO Certification and training.[/accordion_son][/accordion_father][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row]