We are looking for an enthusiastic professional to join our sales team to develop our business. The Sales Executive will be directly responsible for CRI Group’s Background Screening, Integrity Due diligence & ABAC’s ISO 37001 ABMS alongside a full suite of products and services. The position holder will be executing the sales lifecycle for the group and its sister concerns’ products. The sales Executive will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company.
- Identify opportunities/market leads across public and private sector organizations.
- To continuously increase the client base for the company with profit margins.
- To handle and manage entire sales cycles of the product starting from identification of leads to closing of deals.
- To build and tailor strategies in accordance with the regional requirement and target audience.
- To keep abreast of events happening in the region relevant to our industry and target audience.
- To meet the financial targets assigned against the company’s services.
- Represents company at events, trade association meetings, public forums, seminars to promote services.
- Identify and nurture partnership opportunities with public and private sector organizations including but not limited to regulatory bodies, chambers & international missions.
- To continuously update the centralized database (a CRM system) with key decision maker’s contact details.
- To work closely with the technology and advisory team to deliver innovative high-end solutions relevant and customised to the client’s requirements.
- To keep a close rapport with key accounts in the region, ensuring client satisfaction.
- As & when required, conduct a competitive analysis in the region.
- Regular follow-ups with prospects and helping sales close the deal.
- Ensuring compliance with ISMS and other departmental level policies and procedure
- Graduate in Business Administration/Marketing/Sales/. LLB will be an added advantage.
- Certified Business Development Expert / Certified Strategic Business Development Professional or any professional certificate in strategic marketing will be an added advantage.
- 3-5 years’ work experience in business development, sales, strategic marketing is required – at least 1 year of which shall be in consultative selling.
- MS Office, MS Outlook, HubSpot, CRM, Sales navigator software practical knowledge is mandatory.
- Consultative Selling and BD Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills in the English language are essential.
- Be self-motivated, flexible and have excellent time management/planning skills.
- Must have strong convincing power and negotiation skills to coordinate with potential clients.
- Be able to work under pressure.
- Be an enthusiastic and committed team player.
- Be computer literate and can manage multiple files, records and back up processes.
- Strong personal integrity and self-motivation
- Strong work ethic
- Determination and persistence
- Eager and willing to add to their knowledge base and skills.
English and Arabic will be a plus.
Working hours, patterns, and environment:
Working Days: Sunday to Thursday
Hours Per Day: 9 hours
You will work around 45 hours a week, usually Sunday to Thursday within our standard working hours. However, due to the nature of the role, at times you may need to work before or after standard hours, and even possibly at weekends. The role requires flexibility in this respect.
You will be primarily office-based, but there will be a requirement, on occasions, to travel to meetings, including at other organizations.
- Monthly team building lunches and other regular company staff events.
- Great working office environment and collegial supportive work atmosphere.
The job is performed indoors in a traditional office setting. However, for meetings field work is required.
Some travel (±70%) may be required.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: Competitive depending on experience.
Job Location: UAE
Industry: Anti-Corruption, Risk and Compliance Management, Investigative Research Services.
Due to the foreseen popularity of this role, it is highly recommended for an early application.
Thank you for your interest in the CRI Group.