We are looking for a professional to join our sales and business development team to manage and develop all aspects of the business in the Pakistan and APAC region. We are focusing on fortune 500 companies with presence/exposure to the Pakistan and APAC region Plans and implements sales, marketing, and services development programs, both short and long, targeting existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
CRI Group is looking for an ideal candidate who is a self-motivated team player with high social intelligence and an effortless inclination for selling. A professional with very driven and can demonstrate that he/she thrives in a competitive, merit-based environment. CRI Group expects that the potential candidate also values networking and the benefits of being part of a responsive, rising team. Essential responsibilities include the following, along with any other duties that may be assigned:
- Conduct market analysis, develop and implement strategic sales and business development plans and sales plans and forecast to achieve corporate objectives for CRI Group professional investigative services in Pakistan & APAC region.
- Create and develop prospecting strategies to identify prospects and to initiate the first outreach with potential customers.
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer for the CRI Group. Determine the prospect’s interest in Anti-Corruption, Compliance, Risk Management and Investigative Research Services and solutions CRI Group offering.
- Liaise with professional trade associations sponsorship opportunities to conduct seminars specific to Anti-Corruption, Compliance, and Third-Party Risk Management issues. Generate new business avenues via the workshops and various media applications and publications.
- Develop and manage sales operating budgets for the Pakistan and APAC region.
- Manage key accounts in the region, develop and maintain business relationships whilst ensuring client satisfaction, and work closely with the technology and advisory team to deliver innovative high-end solutions relevant and customized to its requirements.
- React to all inquiries from potential clients, approach potential clients’ cold calls, introduce the CRI Group to its services, and explain our region’s presence.
- The candidate will be responsible for responding to tenders, researching, formulating and compiling all the necessary information required to pitch for the business.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in targeted markets and establish strategic relations with key decision-makers.
- Work closely with the client to understand operational requirements budget timescale, helping the client attain budget approval via the management and often holding roundtables within the client’s offices to present the solution and close out the deal.
- Work closely with the client to ensure policies, procedures, training and communications are delivered effectively and within a timely manner.
- Work alongside the management in most cases to monitor, maintain and audit the solutions once engaged to ensure maximum results.
- CRI Group expects to build excellent relationships and leveraging on these by expanding the business based upon referrals.
- Analyze industry information and formulate effective strategies to coincide with marketing, to achieve CRI Group growth objectives
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share concerning preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy with the marketing team to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitor competitor services, pricing structures, sales and marketing activities and to improve the CRI Group offering competitively.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guide preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to management.
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all services lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Represent CRI Group at trade association meetings to promote services in the Pakistan and APAC region
- Meet with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals
- Prepare a periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and proposed client base expansion areas—reviews and analyses sales performances against services quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- At least Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration
- At least 6 years of relevant experience with at least two years of professional experience in a Managerial position
- At least 1 year of experience in consultative selling
- Experience working in a target-based job
- At least 2 years of practical experience using HubSpot
- Excellent writing, speaking, listening and negotiation skills
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- Knowledge of business processes and organizational structures
- Confident enough to represent the company in Local & International Forums
- Interest in Anti-Corruption, Compliance, Risk Management and Investigative Research Services
Desired Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience in selling Risk Management services like due diligence, insurance, background screening, forensic investigations will be added advantage
- Familiarity with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo
- Understanding of Anti-Corruption, Compliance, Risk Management and Investigative Research Services
To perform this job successfully, an individual must perform each essential duty adequately —a professional with a great relationship builder and problem solver with a hunter mentality.
- Strong personal integrity and self-motivation
- Strong work ethic
- Determination and persistence
- Eager and willing to add to their knowledge base and skills
Working hours, patterns and environment:
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Hours Per Day: 8.5 hour
You’ll work around 42.5 hours a week, usually Monday to Friday within our standard working hours. However, due to the nature of the role, at times you may need to work before or after standard hours, and even possibly at weekends. The role requires flexibility in this respect.
You will be primarily office-based, but there will be a requirement, on occasions, to travel to meetings, including at other organisations, but this will be a rare aspect of the role.
Occasionally, there might be a requirement to travel or work overseas, although this is likely to be only for short periods.
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Monthly team building lunches and other regular company staff events
- Great working office environment and collegial supportive work atmosphere.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Industry: Anti-Corruption, Risk and Compliance Management, Investigative Research Services
Due to the foreseen popularity of this role, it is highly recommended for an early application.
Thank you for your interest in the CRI Group.