We are looking for a professional to join our global Investigations team.
Working within the Investigative Team of our Operations department this role is key to our business services as an organisation by comprehensively analysing information gathered through multiple sources and producing reports and results whilst making well-judged assessment and tracking case progression.
• Gather intelligence information by field observation, confidential information sources, or public records
• Collect, assimilate, analyse and evaluate extensively results of research and investigations
• Identify red flags in reports such as court cases, politically exposed person, sanctions list, adverse media, etc.
• Write well-structured, logical and objective reports regarding assessments on the status, legitimacy, general background, and overall reputation of a company and its principals, or subject individuals
• Manage multiple due diligence, background screening and insurance claim investigations cases through completion
• Conduct a media search to find out the details against the subject and develop the database.
• Conduct analysis and investigation services in a timely and professional manner with special attention to quality and accuracy.
• Conduct all-source collection and research, analyses, evaluate, and integrate data from multiple sources, identify intelligence gaps, and specify collection requirements to produce assessments and recommendations.
• Represent CRI Group’s core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
• Develop and conduct webinar every two months aligned with our services
• Based on the monthly investigations conducted, share case studies and related content with the marketing team to be published on a website and social media.
• Attend industry specific events, seminars, conduct webinars and virtual workshops on the specialised topics and capabilities of the CRI Group.
• Track progress and ensure timely completion of cases
• Produce accurate, high quality written reports
• Ensure necessary follow-up actions to external stakeholders
• Assist in document management that supports analyses performed
• Coordinate with international team members and vendors to complete the required scopes of work
• Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately and may include functions, objectives, duties, or tasks not specifically listed herein.
• Ensure ISMS policies and procedure are abode by.
• Ensure data security of client’s information.
• All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical, and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, and the position holder is required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
• Demonstrate excellent judgment and be driven by professional excellence and a commitment to the organisation’s vision
Desired Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree major in Media Studies, Mass Communication or Journalism
• Prior work experience in media research or risk management industry desired
• Strong decision making and objective judgment
• Excellent customer-service orientation with a dedication to quality
• Excellent qualitative research
• Ability to handle sensitive information
• Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds
• Ability to prioritise several multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
• Extremely strong reading and writing skills in English and other foreign languages
• Ability to quickly and effectively summarise information from multiple sources into a concise analytical assessment
• Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
• Interest and understanding of current events, international affairs, economics and/or finance is desired
• Strong personal integrity and self-motivation
• Strong work ethic
• Determination and persistence
• Eager and willing to add to their knowledge base and skills
Working hours, patterns and environment:
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Hours Per Day: 8.5 hour
You’ll work around 42.5 hours a week, usually Monday to Friday within our standard working hours. However, due to the nature of the role, at times you may need to work before or after standard hours, and even possibly at weekends. The role requires flexibility in this respect.
You will be primarily office based, but there will be a requirement, on occasions, to travel to meetings, including at other organisations, but this will be a rare aspect of the role.
Occasionally, there might be a requirement to travel or work overseas, although this is likely to be only for short periods.
• Monthly team building lunches and other regular company staff events
• Great working office environment and collegial supportive work atmosphere
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Industry: Anti-Bribery, Anti-Corruption, Risk and Compliance Management, Investigative Research Services
Please apply below or share your resume at email@example.com