Corporate Research and Investigations (CRI) Limited is looking for a dynamic digital marketing professional with practical experience, someone who isn’t just used to sending campaign briefs to agencies but knows how to develop them in-house (from start to end). We need a proactive professional with a hands-on attitude and who is not afraid of any task, small or big.
Responsibilities, skills and experience required as our Digital Marketing Coordinator:
- Supporting the Brand Manager and global marketing team with project organisation
- 360-degree marketing understanding: works as part of the team to develop seamless and extensive marketing campaigns
- Strong copywriting skills
- Optimises content following search engine optimisation (SEO) principles; support the team in ensuring that all we do is SEO friendly and identify suitable sources to build links
- Support all lead generation activities, including the in-house creation of content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on the company site (CRI and ABAC), and encourages audience participation; this will include working with Adobe InDesign and Illustrator
- HubSpot knowledge is a must; between email marketing campaigns, landing pages, social media, CTAs and forms, we do everything through HubSpot.
- Design and assist with web visuals to upload (WordPress) and create landing pages (HubSpot), all in-house.
- Email marketing campaigns writes and distributes e-newsletters to the database (understands the difference between types of drip campaigns; top-of-mind vs welcome drip vs re-engagement drips vs onboarding Drip)
- Support the global marketing team in composing, posting and managing the company’s social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and other relevant platforms (all done in-house)
- Practical experience in paid media campaigns, including LinkedIn and Google AdWords
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimise visits
- Support the creation, development of live webinars and help build a best-in-class webinar library (a key element in our demand strategy and e-learning platform success)
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include further information.
- Ability to assume responsibility for a task as directed and readiness to work as part of a team
- Practical experience in implementing online marketing analytics unto all digital activities – working with the wider team to monitor the effectiveness of marketing activity and ensure that all activity is tracked and demonstrates ROI.
What we value:
- Motivation, enthusiasm, and passion
- Collaboration and teamwork: willing to work in a small team and multi-task when required.
- Flexible and adaptable to work effectively in our fast-paced environment.
- Expansive thinking, transparency, honesty, and results
- An eye for good design, and basic level of Adobe
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm, and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved. If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Digital Marketing Coordinator, then please click ‘apply’ today.
- Job Type: Full-time, permanent
- Salary: Competitive depending on experience
- Job Location: Canary Wharf, London
- Industry: Anti-Bribery, Anti-Corruption, Risk and Compliance Management, Investigative Research Services
About CRI Group
Since 1990, Corporate Research and Investigations Limited (CRI Group) has been safeguarding businesses from fraud, bribery and corruption. Globally, we are a leading Compliance and Risk Management company licensed and incorporated entity of the Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC), Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) and Qatar Financial Center (QFC). CRI Group protects businesses by establishing the legal compliance, financial viability, and integrity levels of outside partners, suppliers and customers seeking to affiliate with your business. Based in London, United Kingdom, CRI Group is a global company with experts and resources located in key regional marketplaces across the Asia Pacific, South Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, Europe, North and South America. Our global team can support your organisation anywhere in the world.
Our Mission & Vision
- CRI Group’s mission is to safeguard the corporate world by detecting and exposing those elements that can cause irreparable harm to a business.
- Stand up against the outside forces that, through corruption, collusion, coercion and fraud, can cause financial, organisational, reputational and legal harm to our global clients
- Stand out as the preeminent p